Become part of the nation’s largest state automobile dealer association, joining a community of more than 1,100 fellow dealers who are committed to protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car dealers. Join today!
View the CNCDA Value of Membership benefits here.
CNCDA focuses on protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car dealers before all state government and regulatory agencies. Working to create a business friendly climate where new car dealers can thrive, provide the best products and services to consumers and provide rewarding automotive retailing jobs remains the mission of our association.
Membership continues to be critically important to California’s retail automotive industry. As new car dealers continue to face challenges statewide, CNCDA is here to represent you in the legislative, regulatory, legal and public arenas.
- Lobbying the legislature and regulatory agencies such as DMV, CARB, and BAR on behalf of your interests
- Defending against excessive regulations, while promoting implementation of fair and reasonable government rules
- Ensuring a healthy business climate for dealer operations
- Direct contact with CNCDA in-house attorneys
- Guidance on issues directly impacting your franchise
- Updates on legal compliance requirements locally and statewide
- Ongoing communications with local, national, and trade media on behalf of your interests
- Coordination with the broader business community on issues impacting new car dealers and consumers
- Updates via CNCDA Dealer Alerts on urgent and timely information
Education and Events:
- Access to frequent educational seminars and industry updates to keep your dealership compliant
- Invitations to member-only events including Membership Appreciation Dinner and Annual Convention
- Access to comprehensive member only online compliance resource, providing ease of electronically accessing all CNCDA publications
- Published content searchable by keywords and accessible for download
- Coronavirus Dealership Resources webpage
- Access to member exclusive Coronavirus resources and documents including:
- Member toolkit, Restarting California’s New Car Dealerships in the Wake of COVID-19
- Timely Coronavirus Updates and webinars
- Coronavirus compliance guidance and materials on vehicle sales, health and safety requirements, employees, government benefits, forms and notices, vehicle registration, and franchise issues
Not a dealer? Find out about the benefits of Associate Membership.