Become part of the nation’s largest state automobile dealer association, joining a community of more than 1,100 fellow dealers who are committed to protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car dealers. Join today!
CNCDA focuses on protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car dealers before all state government and regulatory agencies. Working to create a business friendly climate where new car dealers can thrive, provide the best products and services to consumers and provide rewarding automotive retailing jobs remains the mission of our association.
Membership continues to be critically important to California’s retail automotive industry. As new car dealers continue to face challenges statewide, CNCDA is here to represent you in the legislative, regulatory, legal and public arenas.
- Lobbying the state legislature and regulatory agencies such as DMV, CARB and BAR on behalf of your interests
- Defending against excessive regulations, while promoting implementation of fair and reasonable government rules
- Direct contact with CNCDA in-house attorneys
- Updates on legal compliance requirements locally and statewide
- Ongoing communications with state and national media on behalf of your interests
- Coordination with broader business community on efforts impacting new car dealers
- Updates via CNCDA Dealer Alerts on urgent and timely information
Education and Events:
- Access to frequent educational seminars and industry updates to keep your dealership compliant
- Invitations to member-only events including Membership Appreciation Dinner and Annual Convention
- Access to member only online compliance resource, providing ease of electronically accessing all CNCDA publications
- Published content searchable by keywords and accessible for download
- Coronavirus Dealership Resources webpage
- Member exclusive Coronavirus resources and documents including:
- Timely Coronavirus Updates and Webinars
- Coronavirus compliance guidance and materials on vehicle sales, health requirements, employees, government benefits, forms and notices, vehicle registration and franchise issues