Membership engagement continues to be critically important to California’s new car dealer industry. As new car dealers continue to face challenges statewide, CNCDA is here to represent our members in the legislative, regulatory, legal, and public arenas.
CNCDA focuses on protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car dealers before all state government and regulatory agencies. Working to create a business friendly climate where new car dealers can thrive, provide the best products and services to consumers and provide rewarding automotive retailing jobs remains the mission of our association.
The benefits of belonging to CNCDA vary. Not only does a member become part of the nation’s largest state automobile dealer association, joining a community of more than 1,100 fellow dealers, but members also enjoy:
- Lobbying the state legislature and regulatory agencies such as DMV, CARB and BAR on behalf of your interests
- Defending against excessive regulations, while promoting implementation of fair and reasonable government rules
- Updates on pending legislation and regulations impacting your business
- Helping our professional lobbying team to influence key members of the California Legislature
- Access to participating in CNCDA’s Political Action Committee (PAC) and becoming part of the legislative process
- Direct contact with CNCDA in-house attorneys
- Assistance in finding the best legal representation
- Updates on legal compliance requirements locally and statewide
- Access to legal compliance seminars statewide
- Ongoing communications with state and national media on behalf of your interests
- Coordination with broader business community on efforts impacting new car dealers
- Updates via CNCDA Dealer Alerts on urgent and timely information
- Access to CNCDA Publication Library including monthly Bulletin and Dealer Manuals such as Dealer Management Guide, F&I Compliance Manual, Advertising Law Manual and Franchise Law Manual
Education and Events:
- Educational updates on industry changes and keeping your business in compliance
- Access to frequent educational seminars statewide
- Invitations to member-only events including Membership Appreciation Dinner and Annual Convention
Membership helps make CNCDA more effective and enhances the clout of all California new car dealers.