Pleasanton – Controllers Seminar
Join CNCDA and Dixon Hughes Goodman for our first Controllers Seminar! This one-day seminar will be conducted by top industry professionals from DHG and will cover relevant topics to enable you to achieve your business goals within your dealership.
Pending approval, DHG will offer up to 3 hours for continuing professional education in the specialized knowledge and applications field of study. Please direct any CPE related questions or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this outstanding gathering of controllers, HR managers, accountants, and office managers/administrators from across the state. This is an exceptional opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other dealership professionals!
We anticipate this will be a very popular event. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
No prerequisites or advance preparation needed for this basic level (group-live) program.
This premier Controllers group education event will feature training on the following topics:
- Consider Accounting Office Consolidation at Your Multi-Store Dealership Group (1 CPE, pending approval)
- Benefits that a centralized accounting model can offer.
- Key processes dealers should familiarize themselves with or consider help from a trusted advisor for when setting up a consolidated accounting center.
- Additional items that dealers should keep in mind on an ongoing basis when thinking about a consolidated accounting center.
- Tax Reform (1 CPE, pending approval)
- Corporate and pass-through tax rates
- Limitation on the business interest expense deduction
- Real estate tax matters
- Estate and gift taxes
- State of the Industry – An Accountant’s Perspective (1 CPE, pending approval)
- State of the Market: trends on average dealership revenue, gross profits per vehicle, dealership expenses, Blue Sky values and more
- Due Diligence: what to focus on in quality of earnings analyses, historical balance sheet analyses, asset purchase agreements and stock purchase agreements
- Fraud: cash, parts, service, F&I and payroll fraud considerations, as well as internal control and communication best practices
Questions? Contact Sunnie Thornton, CNCDA Events & Marketing Manager, at email@example.com or by phone at 916.441.2599.
Cancellation: In the event of cancellation, CNCDA must receive written notification 72 hours prior to the scheduled event for a full refund. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations made 72 hours or less prior to the scheduled event.
Dixon Hughes Goodman is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org