CNCDA focuses on protecting and promoting the interests of franchised new car and truck dealers before all state government and regulatory agencies. Working to create a business-friendly climate where new car dealers can thrive, provide the best products and services to consumers and provide rewarding automotive retailing jobs remains the mission of our association.
Associate Members participate in CNCDA activities and stay up to date on issues that affect the California automobile industry and businesses. Associate Members provide valuable services to CNCDA Dealer Members and are listed by professional category on the Associate Member Directory.
Associate Membership dues are $1,500 upon acceptance of application. Dues are based on 12-month calendar year. Applications received after June 1st may be considered for the following calendar year based on approval by the Board of Directors.
Education and Events:
- Access to frequent educational seminars and industry updates
Legal & Regulatory Affairs:
- Updates on legal compliance requirements locally and statewide
- Access to member only online compliance resource, providing ease of electronically accessing all CNCDA publications
- Published content searchable by keywords and accessible for download
- Coronavirus Dealership Resources webpage
- Member exclusive Coronavirus resources and documents including:
- Timely Coronavirus Updates and Webinars
- Coronavirus compliance guidance and materials on vehicle sales, health requirements, employees, government benefits, forms and notices, vehicle registration and franchise issues