Franchise Law Webinar | Know Your Franchise Rights. Protect the Franchise System.
$49 CNCDA Members
May 18th at 5pm
Know Your Franchise Rights. Protect the Franchise System.
CNCDA is excited to partner with Armatus Dealer Uplift and attorneys Halbert (Bert) Rasmussen and Gavin Hughes on a webinar dedicated to California’s dealer franchise laws. Taking place May 19th from 10:00 am – 11:30 am, this webinar is specifically designed for California franchised new car dealers.
Key components of the webinar include:
• Receiving fair compensation for warranty and recall work;
• Investment protections/buy-sells;
• Facilities and operations;
• Manufacturer claims and audits;
• Dealer protests and strategies at the New Motor Vehicle Board; and
• Trending issues involving dealer/manufacturer relations.
During this webinar, attendees will receive practical advice on how to exercise their rights under California’s franchise laws.
You will not want to miss this informative webinar.
In partnership with