Award information: For over 25 years, the CNCDA Foundation has sponsored over $1 million in scholarship awards. Each year we provide support to students pursuing careers with a franchised new car dealer in the state of California.
This year, the CNCDA Foundation anticipates awarding up to 20 scholarships of $5,000 with four awards for each of the 5 (five) CNCDA geographic regions, The CNCDA Foundation Directors will identify one of the regional finalists to receive an additional $5,000 award.
NEW! Ford Motor Company – 6 scholarships @ $2,500 will be available to students in or pursuing Ford TECHNICAL CAREER ENTRY PROGRAMS (TCEP) training in Los Angeles County and the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Foundation is proud to expand scholarship in partnership with Ford Motor Company.
- Be a resident of California.
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or current college student.
- Pursuing an Automotive Technology degree.
- Enrolled or plan on enrolling in an accredited two-year college or vocational technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Maintain at least a part-time status of 6 units each term
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants who are enrolled or plan on enrolling in a factory specific program such as TTEN, ASSET, ASEP, CAP, TCEP or PACT.
- Applicants that are employed at, or mentored by, a member dealership.
No FAFSA or income information is required to apply for this scholarship.
CNCDA members and/or relatives of members of the association and its board of directors are ineligible.
CNCDA Regional Map –
SCHOLARSHIP REGION MAP
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud Recipient of the GuideStar Gold Seal. Awarded in recognition of our organization’s dedication to fiscal transparency.