Award information: For over 25 years, CNCDA Scholarship Foundation has sponsored over $1,000,000 in scholarship awards. Each year we provide support to students pursuing careers with a franchised new car dealer in the State of California.
The CNCDA Foundation anticipates awarding up to 20 scholarships of $5,000 with four awards for each of the 5 (five) CNCDA Regions, The CNCDA Foundation Directors will identify a regional finalist to receive an additional $5,000 Award.
- Be a resident of California.
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or current college student.
- Pursuing an Automotive Technology degree.
- Enrolled or plan on enrolling in an accredited two-year college or vocational technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Maintain at least a part-time status of 6 units each term
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants who are enrolled or plan on enrolling in a factory specific program such as TTEN, ASSET, ASEP, CAP or PACT.
- Applicants that are employed at, or mentored by, a member dealership.
No FAFSA or income information is required to apply for this scholarship.
CNCDA members and/or relatives of members of the association and its board of directors are ineligible.
CNCDA Regional Map –
SCHOLARSHIP REGION MAP
Questions? Contact Danielle Whitmore, Scholarship and Outreach Manager @ email@example.com