Award information: For over 25 years, CNCDA Scholarship Foundation has sponsored over $1,000,000 in scholarship awards. Each year we provide support to students pursuing careers with a franchised new car dealer in the State of California.
The CNCDA Foundation anticipates awarding up to 20 scholarships of $5,000 with four awards for each of the 5 (five) CNCDA Regions, The CNCDA Foundation Directors will identify a regional finalist to receive an additional $5,000 Award.
- Be a resident of California.
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or current college student.
- Pursuing an Automotive Technology degree.
- Enrolled or plan on enrolling in an accredited two-year college or vocational technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Maintain at least a part-time status of 6 units each term
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
Preference will be given to:
- Applicants who are enrolled or plan on enrolling in a factory specific program such as TTEN, ASSET, ASEP, CAP or PACT.
- Applicants that are employed at, or mentored by, a member dealership.
No FAFSA or income information is required to apply for this scholarship.
CNCDA Members and/or relatives of members of the association and its board of directors are ineligible.
Notes for Success
- Make sure to fill out the form completely and submit all the required documents needed.
- Use the sample application as your practice form to help you prepare and submit your application.
- Spelling, punctuation, and grammar matter! Please review your answers before submitting.
- All correspondence regarding your scholarship application will be done by e-mail. Be sure that the e-mail address that you provide is a valid address that is frequently monitored. Consider using a non-school email address.
Critical dates and times
Be sure you apply before 11:59 p.m. PST, June 15, 2021
- Application Opens: April 15, 2021 @ 4 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) ( 6 a.m Central Standard Time)
- Application deadline: June 15, 2021 @ 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time PST ( 1:59 a.m. June 16, 2021 Central Standard Time – CST )
- Award Notification: August, 2021
- Funding will begin with the 2021 fall semester for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Questions? Contact Danielle Whitmore, Scholarship and Outreach Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org