CNCDA Licensed Vendors have been exclusively licensed to use CNCDA's name and logo in connection with the promotion and advertisement of the following products and services. Associate Members of CNCDA provide valuable services to CNCDA Dealer Members and can be viewed by professional category on the Associate Member Directory.
CNCDA Licensed Vendors
- Group Disability Income Insurance - Paycheck protection for total disability due to a covered accident or illness.
- Individual Cancer Insurance - Supplemental Limited Benefit Cancer Expense Insurance.
Accounting Services: Crowe specializes in providing thought leadership to retail dealer clients through the following services:
LIFO Processing: a cost-effective technology-enabled LIFO processing solution that:
e-Auditor: an electronic analysis of the state of your financial records. It electronically
datamines your accounting schedules, journals and other reports to produce a variety of
meaningful exception reports which are used to identify the top ways for the dealership to
improve internal controls and profitability.
- Electronic Vehicle Registration (EVR) System - Electronic processing of new and used motor vehicle registration transactions.
- Vehicle Record Inquiry (VRI) System - Allows real-time inquiries against the DMV database to obtain information on a vehicle registration, an individual’s driver's license, or an occupational license.
- NMVTIS - National Motor Vehicle Title Information System vehicle history reports
- Retirement programs - Full Service 401(k) plans.
- On-site services include regularly-scheduled facility inspections, employee training sessions, and formal Safety Committee meetings.
- On call services include round-the-clock support for EHS incidents.
- Online support includes myKPAOnline, an online safety and compliance tracking and measurement tool.
- Alerts management to nightmare employees.
- Forces management to stay compliant with all federal, state and HR regulations when on-boarding, managing and terminating employees.
- Cuts costs of HR processes.
- Health and Benefits Insurance (Northern California) - They currently serve over 500 public and private sector clients, including a number of franchised new car dealerships, and currently broker health and welfare benefits for over 55,000 employees (800) 234-6363.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) Debt Cancellation Agreements - GAP Program product forms, marketing materials, and administrative services that allow dealers to provide GAP agreements to their customers.
- Service Contracts